ECG Pharmacology Instructors Package ( Starter Kit )
This classroom-based, Facilitator-led course is designed to improve electrocardiogram (ECG) recognition skills and pharmacology knowledge for treating cardiovascular emergencies. Students may use this classroom-based course as preparation for the ACLS or PALS Course.
This course is for healthcare professionals who participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, paramedics, and others who require this specialized knowledge for their job.
- ECG & Pharmacology is a classroom-based, Facilitator-led course that includes two modules: ECG & Pharmacology
- Basic/Advanced electrophysiology
- Normal ECG measurements
- Basic/Advanced arrhythmia's
- Administration of appropriate drugs within the ACLS or PALS Algorithms.
- ECG takes approximately 3.5 hours to complete;
- Pharmacology takes about 2.75 hours to complete.
- When combined, the estimated course length is 6.25 hours.
A certificate of Completion can be provided by the Instructor, (If Needed)
American Heart Association does not offer AHA completion certificate's or CE's for this course.
ECG & Pharmacology Instructors Training Kit Includes:
* ALL (Copyrighted © PDF Files) can be converted to Power Points for ease of teaching.
You will automatically receive a download link after you order this product.
Upload any files (Below) you would like to receive.
(1) ECG_Pharmacology (PDF File) - Basic/Advanced Algorithms.
(1) ACLS (PDF File) - Case Scenarios for STEMI, Brady, Tachycardia, Cardiac & Post Cardiac Arrest pt's.
(1) Demo Dose Simulation Drug Box Kit.
(5) Systematic Approach Boards.
(1) Banner for Relationship of 12 Lead ECG to Coronary Artery Anatomy.
(1) Free standing (Half Torso Mannequin)_Used for correct ECG Placement.